Redbank Valley Public School District, located in New Bethlehem, PA, seeks an individual with visionary leadership and strong administrative skills to lead a district of 1200 students as Superintendent of Schools. The desired candidate must possess experience in achieving high academic performance, creating academic equity, and sound school finance management; excellent verbal and written communication and leadership skills; experience with development and implementation of curriculum; knowledge of educational and technological best practices; understand of student services / special education; and success in community engagement and involvement. In addition, the desired candidate must collaborate with district administrators and the school board on a consistent basis.
The salary will be competitive and will include an excellent comprehensive benefits package. The final salary for the successful candidate will be negotiated and determined based upon proven experience, qualifications, and meeting Board criteria.
- Documents to be completed upon expressing interest include:
- Application packet
- PA Letter of Eligibility/Proof of Qualifications to serve as Superintendent
- Act 24 Clearance; Current Act 34/Act 151 Clearances/FBI Clearance (within one (1) year)
- Three Letters of Recommendation
- Sealed university transcripts will need to be ordered and hand delivered to District Office if selected for an interview
Deadline to be assured consideration is August 24, 2018. Contact info: Dr. Chad Shaffer, Board President, Redbank Valley School District, 920 Broad Street, New Bethlehem, PA 16242.